Quality Plasma for a Healthy Life
Lean more about Hemarus Plasma Donation Center
Hemarus is a rapidly growing organization with opportunities in a variety of areas.
Learn more about Plasma and why it's important to donate.
Have questions or concerns about Plasma Donation? Read up before you donate!
Make money and save a life. Donate Plasma today!
Become a Donor
Your plasma donation helps people live healthier, happier lives. Plasma is the key raw material for products crucial to treating patients suffering from life-threatening conditions, including hemophilia, shock or trauma, immune deficiencies, and other blood disorders.
What is Plasma?
The colorless fluid part of your blood, plasma is a potent weapon that serves a number of vital functions in bleeding and infection control. Every donation makes a difference, and at Hemarus, we take great care to ensure the integrity of our plasma collected at our professional donor centers.
Hemarus is an FDA licensed facility specializing in life-saving source plasma collection. Our donors are kindly compensated and can earn up to $300 per month*. Donors donating for specialty programs may be more highly compensated depending on the rarity of the antibody.
Your plasma can help save a life! Plasma is used to produce and develop life-saving therapies for thousands of patients with rare diseases, immune deficiency and blood disorders. Have questions before you come? No problem! Check out our FAQ’s here.
Hemarus is an FDA licensed facility specializing in the collection of human normal plasma used to make special medications for the treatment and prevention of diseases.
Managed by a team of experts who have decades of experience in the specialized field of plasma collection, Hemarus provides a safe, professional and pleasant donation environment.
The company strictly follows FDA regulations and guidance and enforces cGMP (good manufacturing practices) in all of its facilities.
Hemarus also strives to provide the best in donor comfort. Our new state of the art donation centers feature:
- High-tech collection equipment designed to shorten donation process
- Free Wi-Fi wireless network in our donor collection area
- Highly trained and certified friendly staff who put donor comfort and safety first
- Quarterly gift raffle for return donors
What to Bring to Your Appointment!
Make sure to come to your appointment ready! Donating plasma is simple but don’t get forget your IDs! Make sure to bring the following so we can check you in:
- Valid Photo ID: Bring a valid form of ID including a driver’s license, passport, military ID, school ID or a birth certificate.
- Proof of Social Security Number: A social security card, paycheck stub or W-2 form with your full name and social security number can act as proof of your SSN. If you’re not a U.S. citizen, provide us proof of your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- Proof of Address: Bring a utility bill from the last 30 days, a copy of your current lease to show proof of address. You can also bring your photo ID, W-2 from or paycheck stub if your current address is listed.